Gluten Free VEGAN Chocolate Chip Cookies
I noticed when I am looking for great recipes online, I find that there is this new way to post a recipe. And I usually have to read (or scroll) A LOT before I reach the actually recipe. Not to be of any disrespect to those who want to share their thoughts on the recipes…but I like to just get to the point. So here is a fucking bomb recipe for Vegan, gluten free, chocolate chip cookies. 😉 They are soft, chocolaty, melt in your mouth cookies… I don’t need to say much else!
- 1 c Almond Butter (or Peanut Butter)
- 1 Flax egg (I use Neat Egg-ground chickpea/chia)
- 2 tsp Unsulphured Molasses
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt – Leave this one out if you opt for Peanut Butter!
- 4 oz of vegan Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks!
- Preheat oven to 350* while you mix your “egg”, which is 1 Tbsp of flax or Neat Egg powder to 2 Tbsp of water.
- Mix your “egg” in with everything but the chips.
- Fold the Chocolate chunks or chips into your batter.
- Put these bad boys on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in whatever size or shape your heart desires and stick ’em in for 13 minutes!
And Voila! Out comes amazingness…Prepare to be addicted…and you’re welcome!
Please don’t hurt yourself…if you notice signs of addiction, please get help sooner than later! 😉